Sunday 9 October 2011

Download Kaplan SLIDES F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9

You know about kaplan slides , it is really great thing who study ACCA. may be you want to do good result in ACCA, so you must need it , kaplan slides also called kaplan pocket notes, there have summarise of books , you will get most important thing and haerd thing easiest way , just try , for more information and more books you can contact with me,just leave a comments here and like


              kaplan slides f1,f2, f3

                                  kaplan slides f4,f5,f6

                                                     Kaplan slides f7,f8,f9



What materials need , just tell me , i will give you , i have all just need to upload, 

8 comments:

  1. Hello,I'm interested in this(F1 to F3).Can you send it to me? My email is hlw_90@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send me all the slides from F1 to F9 in dis email: tahsin.08.01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there buddy...please can u send me F8 bpp study text 2011 or 2012 and bpp kit 2011 AND F9 kaplan 2012 and kit 2012 please...i will be really obliged to u...
    my email is itssalman87@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleas send Studying Text Book F4(Glob),F5,F6(UK)... Niyaz_luck@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. please send me f8 kaplan study materials.... abin4kvl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send me from F1 to F9
    imranandrabi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. could you please send me Acca f6 pocket notes?
    toshna_thaj@hotmail.com
    many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need study text for Foundation in Accounting (FAU) and Foundation in Financial Management (FFM) for the CAT qualification.

    ReplyDelete